Silent E Lesson Plans For Second Grade. Download “soft c and the second job of silent e” all about reading level 2, lesson 39 sample lesson. A, e, i, o and u on the board.
This following lesson is a language arts lesson that can be used in 1st or 2nd grade depending on the level of your students. A, e, i, o and u on the board. It makes c and g soft.
Free Four In A Row Games.
It makes the vowel before say its name! Students discover the silent e. For this phonics lesson, students learn a song pertaining to the silent e sound and study pronouncing words that have the silent e.
Try To Be The First To Get Four In A Row.
In this silent e words learning exercise, students help a child find his way to the playground by tracing a path in a maze. Have the students tell you why these letters are special ( look for the students to say that there vowels and why there vowels) (2) remind the students that these letters are vowels and that they. After this lesson, your students should be able to recognize words where you do not pronounce the letter “e”, understand that they will only pronounce the words that comes before the silent “e”, and recognize simple words that end in “e” and pronounce them.
Silent E Subject English Language Arts — Language.
Entire library printable worksheets online games guided lessons lesson plans.
Related Posts for Silent E Lesson Plans For Second Grade
- Bulltein Board Idea 5Th Grade About Mistakes
- How Many More And Less Anchor Chart
- Gifts For Toddlers Who Love To Draw
- Behavioral Theory In Practice For Odd Students
- How To Sell On Teachers Pay Teachers
- Best Sole Inserts For Standing All Day
- Thank You Note For Teacher From Student
- Read Alouds For About Kindness First Grade
- How Does Explaing Ypur Math Answer Helps
- How Can Teachers Support Students With Anxiety