Different Ways For Students To Present Information. Present digital text rather than printed text so that students can. Support text and spoken information with photos, graphics, audio, and video.
Offer students multiple opportunities to build understanding using all their senses. Support text and spoken information with photos, graphics, audio and video. Here are 72 fun and creative ways for your students to show what they know.
Related Posts for Different Ways For Students To Present Information
- Fall Writing Activity For Third Grade
- How To Start A Student Council
- Teaching How To Solve Word Problems
- Gardens Around The World Book For Kids
- Read Aloud Books With Musical Features
- Best Shoes For Male Teachers 2018
- How To Do Vip Kid Feedback
- Digital Escape Room Fifth Grade Math
- Rounding On A Numberline Anchor Chart
- Fun Educational Field Trips In Chiacgo