Creative Ways To Use Post It Notes. Big note for big tasks. Stick them where you’ll see them e.g.
Piñatas are practically an event. Big note for big tasks. [ nature’s elegant leaf sticky notes ]:
Instead Of A Trail Make Up 10 Or So Random “I Love You Because…” Style.
Make a trail of love notes. Instead of the conventional post it note, try out these cool and elegant natural leaf sticky notes. Writing is a process and you can use sticky notes to fit your style.
It Can Even Be As Simple As Liking A Word And Not Wanting To Forget It.
Stick them where you’ll see them e.g. Piñatas are practically an event. Play hide and seek with the notes.
Story Sketches Mixing A Little Art With Their Reading Can Help.
Write different word endings and beginnings on the front and back part of the stick notes and let kids create words!
Related Posts for Creative Ways To Use Post It Notes
- How To Teach The Verb To Be
- Lesson Plan Teaching Ffor Time To Kindergarten
- Compare And Contrast Anchor Chart 6Th Grade
- Is It Ok To Hug Your Professor
- Making Simple Sentences For Low Readers Worksheets
- Hey New Teachers Its Ok To Cry
- How To Decide Which Grade To Teach
- Read Alouds For Kindness Day First Grade
- Race To The Top Math Game Doubles
- Cause And Effect Anchor Chart 4Th Grade